1. BIM software that is made specifically for contractors (but also works with our current tools). So basically an Autodesk version of Constructor.
2. A "select" tool for Freedom. Freedom really needs to catch up to the functionality of the DWF viewer. If nothing else, I want the ability to select an object and look at its properties.
3. A "walk" tool in Revit. I want to walk (or fly) through a building in Revit like I can in NavisWorks.
4. Tablet PCs for the field staff. I think they'll appreciate it, and it might even help them use the model in the field.
5. Non-adopting architects to:
- open their eyes and see that they are about to be left behind,
- open their ears and hear what other architects are saying about the software,
- open their hearts and think about the big picture,
- open their minds and be willing to accept a change for the better.
7. Last, but not least, the BIM world's personal world peace: an interoperable file format.
Have a safe and happy holiday!